How Do I Send Multiple Files For Review?
This article is intended to guide you through the process of sending multiple files for review using the GoProof Adobe CC Add-on.
In order to send a proof using the GoProof Add-On, you will need to be using an Adobe CC Supported product, such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere and have already installed the GoProof Add-On.
1. Open/Create the documents you want to send for review.
2. From the GoProof Add-On, select the Client and Project you wish to send the files to, from the dropdown menus.
3. Within the GoProof Add-on, highlight the files you want to send together by holding Ctrl and left-clicking to highlight them.
4.Right-click on one of the highlighted files and select Send Proof.
5. When the Send Proof wizard starts, you will notice the Document Name is set to Multi Document Review, click on Next.
6. On the next screen, this is where you add your users and what their role is in the review process. To add additional Reviewers, Gatekeepers and Observers, just enter their email address in the Add User field and hit the enter key.
7. The below window will appear. Enter the user’s information and click OK.
8. You have the option to write a message to the Reviewers and Gatekeepers. This message will be included in the email the user receives; advising them there is a project for review. If you do not wish to enter a message, leave this blank and click Next to continue.
9. You’re presented with the Proof Summary screen which gives you an overview of the settings you have chosen on the previous three screens. Click on Send Proof.
That’s it! Your multiple files have now been sent for review. Your client will be sent an email inviting them to review your work.