How do I move a document to a different Client or Project?
This article is intended to guide you through moving your document from one Client or Project to another.
There may be occasions where you need to move your Adobe CC document to a different Client or Project, for example, the correct Client or Project were not selected when you clicked Send Proof. In order to move a document to another Client or Project please follow the steps below.
1. Open the document you want to move within your Adobe CC application.
2. From the Client and Project drop-down, select the correct Client and Project you want to move the document to.
3. In the top right-hand corner of the GoProof extension, click on the fly-out menu.
4. Select Move Document.
5. Confirm that you want to move the document to the new Client and Project.
6. Once the document has moved to the new Client and Project, please resend the proof.
That’s it! Your proof will now be sent to the new Client or Proof that you moved the document to.