How do I send a Proof – GoProof File Uploader?
This article is intended to guide you through sending content to your client, using the File Uploader, for them to review. From, sending content, adding reviewers and gatekeepers, to, how to open the document for review, in the GoProof Website.
1. Login to GoProof
2. Click the Upload File button.
3. The File Uploader screen will be displayed.
4. Select the files you want to upload by either dragging them into the Drag Files Here window or click Browse To Files and select them from their location.
Note: Supported file formats: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF and TIFF
5. PROOF NAME: Give your proof a name. The Proof Name will be seen by everyone involved in the review.
6. Choose a Client and Project to upload your content to.
Choose from one of the below options.
I do not have any existing Clients or Projects setup
If you do not have an existing Clients or Projects you will need to create some. Enter a Client and Project name in the respective text field. (Move to step 7)
I have existing Clients and Projects already setup
SELECT CLIENT: Select your existing Client from the Select Client dropdown menu.
If you want to create a new Client, you can do so by clicking on the Add a new client button, give your new client a name, press OK. Your Client will be available to select from the Client dropdown.
SELECT PROJECT: Select your existing project from the dropdown menu.
If you want to create a new Project, you can do so by clicking on the Add a new project button , give your new Project a name, press OK. Your Project will be available to select from the Project dropdown.
You can only select or create a new Project once you have selected a Client. (Move to step 7)
7. Once you have entered the above information, click Next.
8. On the next screen, this is where you add your users and what their role is in the review process.
9. To add additional Reviewers, Gatekeepers and Observers, just enter their email address in the invite reviewers field and hit enter on your keyboard.
Note: There must be at least one Gatekeeper from the client’s side per review cycle.
Not sure what role to select? Check out the roles below and see what best fits your user.
10. You have the option to write a message to the review recipients. This message will be included in the email the recipient receives; advising them there is a document for a review. If you do not wish to enter a message, leave this blank.
11. To send your content for review, press Send And View Proof.
That’s it! Your document has now been sent to your client for them to review. A Review Window will open on your computer displaying your uploaded content and your client will receive an email notification inviting them to review the content.