How do I send a Proof? – Adobe CC Add-On
This article is intended to guide you through sending a proof using the GoProof Adobe CC Add-on.
In order to send a proof using the GoProof Add-On, you will need to be using an Adobe CC Supported product, such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and have already installed the GoProof Add-On.
1. Open/Create the document you want to send for review.
2. From the GoProof Add-On, select the Client and Project you wish to add the proof to, from the dropdown menus.
3. Once you are ready to send your proof to your client for review, click Send Proof.
4. This will start the Send for Proof wizard.
5. Enter a Proof Name and click Next.
6. On the next screen, this is where you add your users and what their role is in the review process. To add additional Reviewers, Gatekeepers and Observers, just enter their email address in the Add User field and hit the enter key.
7. The below window will appear. Enter the user’s credentials and click OK.
Not sure what role to select? Check out the roles below and see what best fits your user.
8. You have the option to write a message to the Reviewers and Gatekeepers. This message will be included in the email the user receives; advising them there is a document for a review. If you do not wish to enter a message, leave this blank. Press Next to continue.
9. A summary screen is displayed. If the information is correct, click the Send Proof button.
That’s it! Your document has now been sent for review. Your client will be sent an email inviting them to review your work.