How do I install/Uninstall the Adobe CC Add-On?
This article is intended to assist you in installing or uninstalling the GoProof Adobe CC Add-On. The Add-on is compatible with InDesign CC, Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC for both Windows and Mac.
How do i install the GoProof Add-On?
2. Download the GoProof CC Add-On, go to the Adobe Add-On.
3. Login to your Adobe CC account and click on the Free button.
4. The GoProof Add-On will be installed.
Note: Ensure that you have File Sync enabled in your Adobe CC preferences.
5. An Adobe CC confirmation message will be displayed, once installation is complete.
5. Open your Adobe CC application, to find the installed Add-On, click on the Window menu and select Extensions > GoProof.
6. Login to GoProof using the credentials used during the GoProof account creation.
How do i uninstall the GoProof Add-On?
If you installed the GoProof Add-On via an alternative method, such as the GoProof download page, then follow the steps below for your Operating System.
1. Depending on your version of OSX, the GoProof add-on folder will either be installed in the following location
2. Press [shift][cmd] G in the finder and paste one of these paths into the dialog that appears. This should open the entered folder location.
3. Remove the com.oppolis.goreview folder and restart your Adobe product and the extension will be gone.
1 For Windows machines, you can remove the GoProof extension from the following location.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions