How do I create a GoProof account?
This article is intended to guide you through creating a GoProof account. As the account admin for your company, you will be able to manage your other creative users, as well as send proofs out for review.
1. To create your GoProof account, Sign Up Here.
3. Enter your additional details and click Confirm.
4. If successful, a confirmation message will be displayed advising that your account has been created.
5. Next, you must set a password. Check your email inbox. You will receive an email from GoProof Support. Inside the email click the Set Your Password button.
6. This will open a web page where you will need to enter a password and confirm it. Then click Continue.
That’s it! Your account is now created. See Signing into the GoProof website for the first time for what to do next.