GoProof Extension – Installation Troubleshooting.
This article is intended to assist you in troubleshooting installation problems with the GoProof Extension.
If you have followed the instruction on How do I install the GoProof Extension but you still have not been able to install the GoProof Add-On, please try the following steps
1. Is your Adobe Application supported? Please ensure you are running Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator.
2. Has the Add-On been installed, check the Window > Extension > GoProof menu.
3. Restart your Adobe CC Application and check again.
4. Is Sync enabled in your Adobe creative cloud preferences?
If the above has been unsuccessful, you can download the GoProof installer and manually install the extension. Please select your operating system below for information on how to install GoProof manually.
How do I install the GoProof Add-On for Windows?
2. The Windows GoProof installer will download. Once downloaded, unzip the file.
3. Double click on the Windows GoProof .exe file.
4. The installer will now start. Follow the instructions within the installer.
Note: Windows 10 users. A message will appear telling you that Windows protected your PC. Click More Info underneath the message and then choose Run Anyway.
5. Upon successful installation, you will need to restart your Adobe application.
How do I install the GoProof Add-On for Mac?
2. Once downloaded, the installer can be found in your downloads folder.
3. Double click on the zip file to uncompress it.
4. Double-click the GoProof installer to mount it.
5. Follow the instructions within the installer.
6. Upon successful installation you will need to restart your Adobe application.